I love the fall, the crisp air, my birthday, the colors and the Holidays. I was just thinking about how much I love Halloween. It's such a kid holiday. Candy, candy and more candy, and you get the candy by being silly or scary. You get to ring everybody's door bell and you don't get in trouble and you get to eat candy until you want to puke! You get to stay up late, hang out with your family and friends and did I mention the candy.
Adults love it because it makes them feel like a kid again. And, we get to throw parties!
Last year my sister-in-law threw a great party. Of course we all had to dress up...

From left to right: David and Victoria Beckham, Fortune Teller, Gangsta, Bloody Mary, Dolly Pardon, and White & Nerdy
I'm tagging everyone that reads this to post some past memories or pictures from Halloween
No comments:
Post a Comment