Brian and I were assigned dessert, bread and sweet potatoes. I love to cook and Brian loves to bake, we had so much fun in the kitchen together. I made pumpkin, blueberry and pecan pies and finished it off with a chocolate dessert I like to call Filthy Wilma... It's so good. Then Brian made rolls and pretzels (from scratch), which were divine. And last of course were the sweet potatoes, but in the south having sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving is like a religion, and they too were delicious.
We had a great low-key Thanksgiving, with tons of delicious food and fantastic friends and family. I love the Holiday Season!
3 comments:
In the words of Rachael Ray ... "YUMM-O!"
Beautiful job, both of you. I want to try a pretzel ... with mustard. YUM!
Yay for food! BTW, the pretzel recipe can be found here. Super easy, and super good!
Oh my! It makes my mouth water just seeing it again!
Post a Comment