Friday, December 21, 2007

How can they always call my bluff

OK, so this story is kinda embarrassing. I was tired and grumpy and so were the kids...

Ethan hadn't been listening to me ALL morning. I was getting pretty miffed. In fact sometimes he was out right ignoring me! So when I was trying to get him dressed and he acted as though I wasn't there, steam started shooting out of my ears. I said, "You get over here RIGHT NOW, or I'm going to spank the crap out of your butt!" (I know, if you really think about it and take it literally, that in itself is pretty gross.)

Ethan looked at me pretty funny, and then started to laugh. I was really confused. I mean, I know I wasn't really going to do it, but I don't think it should be funny to him. Then he came over to me, put his arms around my neck and said, "Mah-um, you can't get the crack out of my butt!". Then I started to laugh too, we hugged and all was right with the world.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Kendra, I love your kiddos! They are cuties. Thanks for sharing your stories.

Gary Church said...

Too funny! I'll never look at a "crack" the same. I love Ethan!

Gary Church said...

Did you take Christmas pics? You know I'm dying to see Ethan wigging out over new stuff!!