Ok, the bane of my existence for the past 2 years has been trying to potty train my little man. Well, about two weeks ago, he woke up dressed himself and put on underwear. There are two funny things about this, the first is that he put everything on backwards and the second is that he is quite a little stylist. The outfits he picks out are so cute and hilarious...
Example one:

Yes those are my socks. And later he changed out the Buzz shirt for a blue and red striped polo.
Example Two:

Note the tie, belt over the clothes, socks that are too small, and shorts and t-shirt (it was freezing outside!)
Oh yeah, he also started to do his own hair:

I love it!
Potty training has now turned into potty trained, and though I still have to come in at the end to clean things up to avoid "skid marks", we have a new man at our house!
6 comments:
LOL! Skid marks! Aah, adolescence!
I can't quit laughing. Your kid is hilarious. And he's a smooth operator with the older ladies. Y'all are in trouble!! Although, you could quit taking care of business and the skid marks might help detour any older women. lol.
I love his hair! I wish that was gel and not just water so that it stayed like that all day long! His outfits are awesome too! Did you take him into public those days?
I sure did take him into public. I was so proud of him for picking his own outfits that I couldn't wait to let him show off. He told everyone who would listen that he dressed himself and that he had on underwear. In fact on Sunday he gave the Bishop the tithing and then whispered in the bishops ear, "I've got on underwear!".
LOL! "Wanna know my big secret?" :-)
LOL!!! Bishop knows Ethan's secret. Ah, that's terrific - just in time to be a Sunbeam in Primary!
Post a Comment