Sorry, lots has been going on in the Hall household. Or should I say nothing has been going on. We've been sick. Sick, Sick, SICK! Fevers, body aches, earaches, headaches, runny noses, coughs, no sleeping, no eating, no cooking, no cleaning, and of course no blogging. (Say that 10 times fast, I dare you!)
I'll admit, not checking my email for over 6 days in a row was sort of freeing. But then when I had to finally go through them, well, lets just say I'm still not done.
So here are a few pictures from the house of the living dead:
Ok, never mind, I can't find any. Guess there was no picture taking either... Sorry
2 comments:
LOL! I feel your pain! February has been a horrible month ... with a nasty virus. It's a bad one. A 2 week long one ... that seems to linger for more like 3 weeks. Hope y'all feel better soon! I should have called to check on you!
I'm so sorry how sick you guys always get. Such a yucky time of year. I hope you feel better soon (and that we don't catch any of those nasty bugs)!
Post a Comment