How I make it through the day...
That's really cute!!!! I really like it! It totally suits you! Love ya!!
It's really cute and the before picture is cracking me up.
love it!!! great for hot texas summer :D
LOVE IT!...and I LOVE Nora's hair. Of course, she probably won't appreciate it until after H.S. (we never really do), but then she'll realize how beautiful it is. :)
So cute Kendra!! Love it!
Ooo, Kendra, I love your haircut! It looks so fresh and fun. Very cute :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's really cute!!!! I really like it! It totally suits you! Love ya!!
It's really cute and the before picture is cracking me up.
love it!!! great for hot texas summer :D
LOVE IT!...and I LOVE Nora's hair. Of course, she probably won't appreciate it until after H.S. (we never really do), but then she'll realize how beautiful it is. :)
So cute Kendra!! Love it!
Ooo, Kendra, I love your haircut! It looks so fresh and fun. Very cute :)
Post a Comment