We ate at McDonalds for every meal thanks to an awesome gift card from our neighbor Tammi! Thanks Tammi for feeding us the whole way!
Ethan taking his turn riding in the car with mama. This is when we were stuck in Spanish Fork Canyon. I know there are no moutains in the background. We happened to be stuck in a clearing, the sun was very hot. There was shade about 100 feet in front of us.
Improvised bar stools. I know, I know they look very safe. I just had them sitting on the boxes, but Ethan didn't think that was satisfactory so he added the booster seats.
4 comments:
glad you made it safely home. i LOVE nora's animal print pants.
wow kendra! i went on a 3 week vacation and when i got back ya'll were gone! i'm happy you get to be close to your family in utah! good luck with everything...we'll be checking in on you often!
Kendra, you crack me up ... thank goodness for blogs ... I can still hear all about Ethan's silliness.
BTW, that looks like a pretty sweet house ... especially for Provo!! Well, Provo, on a student budget.
Thanks for keeping us updated! Even though there's only one picture of your house, the kitchen looks pretty sweet! I'm sure its lovely. I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment