So recently Ethan received some clothes from my Aunt which included some super hero pajamas: Buzz Lightyear, Superman, and Batman. Ethan's been wearing them around jumping off of things, fighting evil and lifting "heavy" stuff.
Early this morning I'm lying, asleep, in bed. Batman taps me...
Batman: Where are all the shirts and shorts your aunt gave me?
Me: In the dryer, I washed them.
Batman: Could you go get them for me?
Me: All you have to do is open the dryer and get them for yourself, I'm sleeping.
Batman: But I'm scared.
Me: Just turn on all the lights as you go, there is even one inside the dryer. You shouldn't be scared, You're BATMAN!
Ethan: Mom, I'm not really Batman, I'm just a little boy....
I hugged my sweet little boy and helped him get the clothes.
Awww, so sweet, right. Right? You see, super heroes have super powers. Superman can fly and pick up heavy stuff, Batman doesn't mind the dark and has good aim, and Ethan, well Ethan he has manipulation.
7 comments:
Awesome!! I love it!!
Duh, mom. He's just Ethan.
Love it. He is so cute. AND, he did get you out of bed...
Cute! Alanna has that super power too!
At least you know his superpowers...so you can work your own supermama-magic to combat it. ;)
what a sweet guy batman is...
But how cute his manipulations are! So sweet!
I want a new post! Mom said you took cute pics in AF canyon today. Need pics of the fam!!
Post a Comment