Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Picture Tag

I got tagged, sorta. It's a tag from my friend chella's blog. It's fun, so I did it!

First, the rules: Go into your picture folders and find the 4th folder, then click on the 4th picture and post it, then tell the story about the picture!This is Nora when she was just barely 1 yr old. She has always had the best hair. But for about the first year of her life it grew straight up. My brother-in-law Jeff took this picture. It is February in TX, cold and rainy. That's our back yard. I love Nora's chubby cheeks and her beautiful big brown eyes, but the hair is what takes the cake every time.

4 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Gotta love the hair. She is so cute. We got to get together soon. Is there a good day next week for you?

Bethanne said...

Love that hair...Leah's used to grow as a curly mohawk and then a rat tail. Can't beat it. :)

The A Team said...

so cute!!! does this picture make you miss texas...and maybe want to move back here? ;)

April Johnson said...

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. I was kinda hoping that once one came in the rest wouldn't seem so bad to him.