Happy Birthday to me! Here are some strange facts about how I was brought into the world. My dad was at work and my mom was up early doing the dishes cause her back hurt. Her water broke, so she called my dad and told him to get his tookus home. So he finished up what he was doing and went home. And when he got home he found my mom lying on the kitchen floor with a newborn baby laying on her. That's right, my mom had me all by herself, on the kitchen floor. Oh, and it was the day that Ronald Reagan was elected President.

That right there folks is a chocolate flan from Cafe Rio... My favorite dessert on the planet.
I'm not a huge fan of cake so for my birthday we usually have something different. This year we had blackberry cobbler and Brian brought me home the chocolate flan (he loves me).

I'm still learning how to share. I let the kids help me blow out the candles, but I drew the line when they wanted to share the flan with me. I'm not THAT nice.

Twenty eight doesn't look too bad on me. And I did have an extra day being 27 with leap year and all. So, happy birthday to me!
PS You better ALL go vote tomorrow!!!
8 comments:
That is a GREAT story...kudos to your mom...and the chocolate flan looks awesome!
Happy Birthday! I would KILL Kelly if that ever happened to me! You look fabulous!
happy birthday! you look great!
and to think i always wish i wasn't in labor for as long as i have been...ok, i could wait a few hours...
You look smashingly great for 28! ;)And, I am so very impressed about your birth story. Wow.
Happy Birthday!
I hope you had a fantastic birthday! And I do have to say you look fabulous at 28!
Happy belated birthday Kendra! That chocolate flan looks so yummy. Why haven't I ever tried it before?!?! Next time I'm in Utah it's on my to-do list. :)
P.S. I agree with everyone else, you look smashingly fabulous for 28!
Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe it's been so long since I have been to your blog. I blame pregnancy. I'm glad it was a good one! I miss you.
Omigosh, your tough mama. Wow. Happy belated birthday BTW. You look great. Seriously.
Post a Comment