I'd said I'd be back in the new year, and here I am. I know you missed me.... My kids have been saying a bunch of funny things lately, and I haven't been writing them down! So I forget! Aak.
Here are two I remember because I've retold them many times, but I want to write them down so I never forget:
Ethan
We were going out to eat for the first time in over a month (thank you Brenda for the gift card). And Ethan starts arguing with us about where we are going. Finally Brian says, "Ethan, that is enough, I don't want to hear anymore arguing from you." To which Ethan replies, "Dad, I started this confrontation, and I'm gonna end it!"
Nora
For the first time Nora was going to spend the night at grandmas house without Brian or I, she was VERY excited. She was telling me all about how it was going to be just her and nobody else going. Then she looked down and a bit concerned and said, "but mom, you're gonna hafta take me, cause I can't drive."
5 comments:
How cute. I'm impressed that Ethan knows the word confrontation.
Whoa. When did your babies get so big?!
Oh my word. Hilarious!
I'm glad I'm in the office and not close to Graydon or else I would have woken him up with my laughter! Where did Ethan learn the word 'confrontation'? And where did he get the idea that he needed to end it? And Nora, my dear sweet Nora. Her independence is amazing!
Love it!! your kids are too cute, we sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment