How I make it through the day...
Wow, she can pick it up fast.
I can't believe how big she is getting! Cute little stinker. ;)
she's so cute!!
She hop-scotch-es about as good as I do!! Way to go, Nora!!Dude. It's been forever since I came by here. Shame. Now I am gonna go catch up.
NICE! I think my kids are deprived as I have never taught them that. And YEA for IKEA. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, she can pick it up fast.
I can't believe how big she is getting! Cute little stinker. ;)
she's so cute!!
She hop-scotch-es about as good as I do!! Way to go, Nora!!
Dude. It's been forever since I came by here. Shame. Now I am gonna go catch up.
NICE! I think my kids are deprived as I have never taught them that. And YEA for IKEA. :)
Post a Comment