Monday, March 09, 2009

Brian Turns 31

So it's official. Brian is now IN his thirties. And he is a very sexy thirty-something if I do say so myself! As you can tell from the picture he is also getting more and more mature with each year. Someday he'll even start acting like a grown-up. But I hope not, it's fun around here.
Here we are having birthday lunch and eating cookies. The kids were showing just how much they love their aging father.

We had Stake conference (adult session) that night, but right before we went to an MBA talent show. Brian and his band opened the show with a few songs. They totally rocked the house. that would be Brian on drums. Be still my heart.

And this is us. In black and white because it was early and I had puffy eyes, heading off to stake conference. I love my family. And Brian, you just keep getting better every year, I love you, Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

Emily B. said...

Fun! Those are awesome pictures. I think you should frame the family pic. I know your cookies must have tasted so good too! Yum

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Happy B-Day. My hubby hit his thirties long ago. He's a real oldie. I love the family picture. You guys all look great.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Happy Birthday to Brian. I love your family picture. So cute!