So, yes, I most definitely am pregnant. We are so excited to be having another baby. We decided to start trying in January, and by February I was pregnant (TMI?). This is the first time I've ever gotten pregnant so quickly and without fertility drugs. I was so thrilled that it happened so quickly. It is heartbreaking to wait month after month and year after year, and I've done that. (Love to all my ladies who are going through that still) I was determined to not to be sad every month this time. I'm still in shock that I didn't have to.
I'm due Dec 1st (or so, pending a sonogram). So I'm 8 weeks.
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a boy. (also pending a sonogram)
We got a minivan, I love it.
7 comments:
Glad you got/love the minivan. What kind of minivan is it? Why do you think it is a boy?
It's a Dodge Grand Caravan (06). Let's just say I had an impression about the baby being a boy.
How has life been treating you? I hope all has been going well! Let me know what you are up to! Check out our adoption blog at http://www.oursmallsliceofheaven.blogspot.com and tell your friends about it! We have to do dinner any Sunday - you pick! Let me know! We will be there!
So very exciting! That is great. Hope you continue to feel well.
PS: I am hand stitching the binding on Hailey's quilt now and then it will be done. I also bought material for a boy's quilt while I was in Idaho this weekend. So cute!
That's wonderful! Congrats!!!
I'm still laughing about those George and Kramer pictures. Oh, my.
I'm so so so thrilled you're prego!!!
I thought Leah was a boy. I thought this baby was a girl (wrong again). Jackson was the only one I guessed right! I hope your "mother's intuition" works better than mine does. :)
Congrats on the van...we're still trying to figure out how we can squeeze an infant seat into our Rodeo with two booster seats next to it. I'm praying it'll fit! hahahaha.
Post a Comment