How I make it through the day...
(hug) I'm so sorry! Get well soon!
Being sick in the summer is definately worse than any other time of the year!!!!Get well soon. : )
I hope your feeling better soon. Such a sad face!
boo! i'm sorry!!! love ya!
So sorry to hear you're sick. That is the pits. Feel better soon. I hope you have some help with your kids in the meantime.
I wish I was there to help with the kiddos and to make you yummy feel better soup (a specaltiy of mine!) I hope you feel better!
Oh Kendra, that's so sad. Wish we could help!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
(hug) I'm so sorry! Get well soon!
Being sick in the summer is definately worse than any other time of the year!!!!
Get well soon. : )
I hope your feeling better soon. Such a sad face!
boo! i'm sorry!!! love ya!
So sorry to hear you're sick. That is the pits. Feel better soon. I hope you have some help with your kids in the meantime.
I wish I was there to help with the kiddos and to make you yummy feel better soup (a specaltiy of mine!) I hope you feel better!
Oh Kendra, that's so sad. Wish we could help!
Post a Comment