Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

Ethan just got dropped off at school. I kissed him, took some pictures, and said goodbye... He ran off to play with the other kids. It was AWESOME. He is going to love school. I thought this day would never come. I know I sound insensitive, but really he was born to go to school. Everyday for the past month he has woken up bright and early, gotten dressed (in some pretty crazy outfits) and asked me if he could start school today. When I would tell him, no not yet, he would go get out his workbooks and work on his math and writing. No joke.

He dressed in all camo (down to his skivvies) and got his hair spiked. I love his sense of style.

I'm proud of my little man, and excited for him to start this new chapter in his life. He's such a stud!

4 comments:

Sashafras said...

Alanna started kindergarten this week too! They get so big so fast don't they?!

Erin said...

Wow he is a stud! haha, how exciting for you guys :)

Gary Church said...

He is such a bad arse. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that class.

Emily B. said...

Total modeling poses...he could teach Graydon a thing or two! I'm so proud of Ethan. And tell him that Grayskin said "cool dude! I love camo too! You're awesome cuz! You're gonna rock at school!"