How I make it through the day...
I'm very interested to know what the activities were that lead to this disarray.
Well, let's just say they were going to put on a variety show and so they had to clear the living room of any "clutter".
But the nap itself....priceless!
Aaa-ha-ha-ha! That's awesome. I'm glad you took pictures of that, and I hope you were able to laugh, even if just a little bit.
So worth it though, right?!?! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm very interested to know what the activities were that lead to this disarray.
Well, let's just say they were going to put on a variety show and so they had to clear the living room of any "clutter".
But the nap itself....priceless!
Aaa-ha-ha-ha! That's awesome. I'm glad you took pictures of that, and I hope you were able to laugh, even if just a little bit.
So worth it though, right?!?! :)
Post a Comment