Thursday, September 24, 2009

Brian and Ethan, hiking

I'm not even going to try to put these in order. This summer Ethan and Brian went hiking, A LOT. These weren't wimpy little hikes either. Some of them took hours. One of them they ended up hitch hiking back to where the car was parked because they took a different trail down which ended up being a few miles away from where the car was parked. These pictures are a treasure to me. I love that my men enjoy spending time together and already have a hobby they do together. Enjoy.


















6 comments:

Brian Hall said...

I'd sure like to go on another hike soon! I have to enjoy it while we live in the mountains.

Tara said...

I love the random bighorn sheep in the back. Hahahaha! Ovis canadensis!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Such a great thing for sons and daddy's to bond. And, we do have some great mountains around this area! Way to go Ethan on tackling the big hikes!

Kirsten said...

that's awesome!
ps, i'd go to jo-ann's with you! i swear the salespeople (there and at michael's) see me coming and run for cover: "she'll ask too many questions! she'll want advice! she'll stay here for hours!"
we should start a club.

Bethanne said...

Love it! I was always such an outdoorsy kid that it kind of makes me sad when my children accompany me on a walk in the "forest" and freak out with every noise and bug. We're getting there though...

The A Team said...

holy cow, ethan is HUGE!! what a great experince to have that bonding time with daddy.