I was realizing that I haven't made a quilt for a couple months now... And I need to get busy, seeing as how I only have about 2 1/2 more months before baby #3 joins us. So for inspiration I've decided to post pictures of the quilts I've made, I know there aren't that many, but someday when my kiddos are all in school it will be my hobby, passion, and maybe even a source of income.
Well I absolutely LOVE your quilts and would LOVE to help you turn your hobby into a money making hobby! I love the monkey one that you made and was wondering if you can make two of them for us. A little different though. Well email me and I will tell you about the idea I had for them. You have made some amazing quilts!!! Anything that you make will be awesome! Thanks again for the donations! Hubbz loved chatting with you and didn't realize how long we have actually known each other! I miss ya!
I'm all for giving advice, and even going to the fabric store with a friend, but currently I'm not making quilts for sale. I have too much going on. I'm hoping and praying I'll be able to find the time to make one for baby #3. (and the money).
wow. those are awesome! and your garage sale finds are inspiring me to get some of my own (and the book you recomended isn't at our lib so on to plan b- the internet. thanks for the tip!)
7 comments:
Well I absolutely LOVE your quilts and would LOVE to help you turn your hobby into a money making hobby! I love the monkey one that you made and was wondering if you can make two of them for us. A little different though. Well email me and I will tell you about the idea I had for them. You have made some amazing quilts!!! Anything that you make will be awesome! Thanks again for the donations! Hubbz loved chatting with you and didn't realize how long we have actually known each other! I miss ya!
I started a very small circle top quilt and never went any further with it. Any chance you want to come spend a day in West Jordan!?!
Yes indeed...You are very talented and could definately sell your quilts.
Kendra, you are AMAZING. Every single one of those quilts is beautiful!
I'm all for giving advice, and even going to the fabric store with a friend, but currently I'm not making quilts for sale. I have too much going on. I'm hoping and praying I'll be able to find the time to make one for baby #3. (and the money).
wow. those are awesome! and your garage sale finds are inspiring me to get some of my own (and the book you recomended isn't at our lib so on to plan b- the internet. thanks for the tip!)
All so beautiful! I love them!
Wow Kendra you're a quilting rockstar :) Love them!
Post a Comment