
I have never taken my kids to Wienerschnitzel, and as far as I can remember I've never been there myself. But today my brother Tim watched the kids while Brian and I went to an etiquette luncheon at BYU (fun!). I gave him some money for lunch, so he took the kids to get hot dogs.
When they pulled up to the drive-through I don't know what picture it was that my kids saw, but I'm assuming it was similar to the one above. Anyway, here is how the conversation went:
Nora: What the heck!
Ethan: There's poo on that hot dog!
Nora: Yeah! Poo!
Ethan: Actually I was thinking more like diarrhea.
Yum.
10 comments:
Hahahaha!!! Nora and Ethan crack me up! Give them a big old wet kiss for me!!! :)
That is so funny!!
Pretty sure I'll never eat a chili dog again (not that I have in like 15 years but still).
hahahahaha!
i started laughing at "what the heck..." you know you're in utah when...
Nice!
Who can enjoy a chili dog anyway? Nevertheless after a conversation like that? hahaha
yum... we used to live by a wienerschnitzel and i don't think i ever had it either. there's something unappealing about chili on a hot dog.
THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
Kendra, that is the best story! I love it :D
I know we always say things like, "LOL," or, "that cracked me up." But I honestly burst out laughing when I read that! I had to cross my legs too! Oh I love those kids!
Emily, your comment made me LOL! HA!
Post a Comment