Monday, May 24, 2010

Let me guess?.. . You have a great personality.

Nora, Wesley and I were in the tub and I said, "Three cute, chubby people in the tub!"
Nora said, "No, two!"
Nora has a hard time with numbers so I said, "No, three...One, two, three! (pointing at each of us)."
Nora insisted, "No two!  One, two (pointing at just herself and Wesley)."
In my head I thought, oh, how sweet, she doesn't think I'm chubby!
Then she continued, "Only two cute people are in the tub."
Shocked and a bit hurt I responded, "You don't think I'm cute?"
To which she quickly replied, "But you're smart!"

5 comments:

Gary Church said...

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha. I love kids. :D

Amberly said...

It's OK, Emma told me the other day that It's OK my tummy still looks like there is a baby in it, cause the important thing is to be nice. Don't you just love their honesty.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh that is hilarious! Kids rock.

Kirsten said...

laugh or cry?

The A Team said...

that's great!