I've been having fun trying different ways to make fabric flowers lately. It's so fun because you can use stuff that you already have around the house. Since we are totally broke right now, it's my kind of craft! Here's a picture of some my creations:
Super easy, just a lot of hot glue (and finger burns), fabric, ribbon, and fire. Yeah, you heard me, fire! Many of the flowers have singed edges. It makes them curl and it seals the edges keeping them from fraying.
7 comments:
when you get here...please show me how to make those fun flowers.
Any day, Any time! It's so fun! (and now that you have a little girl to put them on....)
Those are soooooo cute!
Those are awesome. Do you have links where you learned to make all of them?
These are really cute! You are one hot and crafty (in the good way) mom! Also, check this site out www.thriftyfun.com Being slightly crafty myself and low on funds I have found this site to be AWSOME!!!
Some of them (like the red flower) I just saw other people wearing and figured out how to make it. The other ones I put in a blog post called fabric flowers, links and all. Except the big ones- here is the link for those: http://www.vanessachristenson.com/2010/05/tutorial-flower-corsage-for-celebrate.html
We got our necklaces! Liza loves it, and so do I. Thank you so much. They are darling. And really, it wasn't that big of a deal...I was just excited to have actually guessed something right!! :)
Post a Comment