I'm so grateful!
The tumor is gone.
My mother is here helping care for my children while I'm away.
My husband's job is being very flexible, letting him work from home and spend time with me at the hospital.
The tumor was benign.
My friends have brought my family dinner while I'm away
I'm not in very much pain.
I got to watch HGTV for 3 days straight. ha ha ha.
My kids have been very well-behaved.
I already met my out of pocket max and my deductible.
My hospital bed is super comfy.
My nurses have been so so nice.
I can have hot chocolate anytime I want.
I was comforted by all the prayers of my loved ones.
And now I need to go to bed...
Love -Kendra
6 comments:
What wonderful news! you sound like this situation went as well as it possibly could. I hope your recovery continues to be fast and that you are home soon:)
Glad to hear you're OK, sis! What a wonderful blessing list you've made.
Yippie! Blessings!
You are so wonderful. What a great example you are of finding peace and joy, even in troubled times. I know this has been a trial for you and you have been so faithful and now even grateful. I want to be more like you when I grow up. Love you. I've been praying for you. I hope you get home and back to full health very soon. I wish I was there to bring you ice cream and sit on your hospital bed and keep you company.
I'm glad things are going well. I hope that you continue to have a smooth recovery.
hooray! and here's to equally good recovery
Post a Comment