Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wishy Box


Christmas is quickly approaching- I know, I don't want to be reminded either, so much to do!!!
Well, my hubby made this awesome website that you can use to post your wishlist.  It is awesome.  You just go to the website : wishybox.com , create a login, and start putting stuff on your wishlist.  You link up with your friends and family (or invite them if they aren't on wishybox yet).  And THEN you let the perfect gift giving begin!  Oh, and did I mention you can drag your items into the order you want them ranked- and you can add notes, link to websites, list prices---  Coolest of all if you buy something for someone else, you mark that you've purchased it on their list BUT they can't see that it's been purchased only their friends and family can see.  So you don't get multiples!
Seriously check it out!

1 comment:

Janie said...

cool we've been using amazon wish list for years