This is what I posted on his Facebook page, and I'm putting it here because I really think it sums up how I feel:
Happy anniversary stud muffin! It seems like we've always been together and like it was just yesterday that we met and fell in love. It's a good feeling- I love sharing my life with you.
We took Thursday and Friday to ourselves (sorta), and spent the night at a hotel to "get away"... About 20 miles from home :)
Mostly we shopped for furniture, ate awesome food, and took naps. And mostly we just had a really great time being together, remembering why we love eachother.
Highlights:
Attending a local play staring the 2nd grade (Ethan had a speaking part!)
Attending the temple together
Eating at awesome restaurants and ordering without being worried about the price
Buying a grown-up couch and love seat (I love hand-me-downs, but there is something liberating about choosing it yourself)
| Newlyweds |
No comments:
Post a Comment