As a mother we have the single most important responsibility in the world. Raising the nations future. That's why I feel so inadaquate at times. Especially on days when I'm low on patience or just plain in a bad mood. I just want to be the best mother I can be, that's probably why when I'm praying at night I ask God repeatedly to help me. I need His help so much.
I'm lucky to have a husband who'd do just about anything for me. He comes home and puts me back together on days that I've fallen apart.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that motherhood is hard. Really really hard. I'm so thankful for all the women out there willing to share advice, stories, and hugs. I think all women need to know they aren't alone, they aren't the only ones struggling from time to time. There are so many good resources out there. I just read a good article called "Motherly Advice" that suggest some books on taking control and managing your home. I love to stumble upon this kind of stuff. I hope that when I share, I'm able to help someone else.
Most of all I just wanted to say "Thanks Mom".
No comments:
Post a Comment