I promised my husband I was going to do it, so here I go....
I'm going to plan a schedule that covers everything 24/7 for one month! It will tell me what time to wake up, go to bed, take a shower, get out of the house, etc... I have very moody children, and nothing seems to work to keep them happy for very long. I've concluded that it must be me that is the problem because I am the one constant in their life. I think the problem with me is that I have never followed a schedule a day in my life. I can honestly say I've never gotten ready for the day the same way ever! I'm just not a scheduled type of a person. My husband, on the other hand, gets ready the same way every single day, almost to the minute.
Here in is the reason for my experiment. I'm going to schedule every minute of my life for an entire month and see if my children are happier, my home runs more smoothly, I"m happier, and if we are all healthier.
The experiment will start August 1st and end August 31st. I'm going to keep a running log of the schedule and it's effects. At the end of the month we will study the data and see if I need to get my act together and become a scheduled person, or if chaos wins...
No comments:
Post a Comment