Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happiest Day

I'm overcome with joy at the moment. For the past 8 months of our lives, my husband has been studying for the GMAT. That is the standardized test you take to get into a graduate business program. It has consumed our lives. My husband took the test this morning. I think it was the longest morning of my life. When the phone rang I thought my heart was going to come right out of my chest. My skin immediately got goose bumps, and when I heard his voice on the other end I froze. He said, "I got a 6....(already good) a 620!!!" Eight months of energy, worry and anxiety poured out of my body. I just started sobbing and blubbering out how proud I was of him and how hard he had worked. I was elated. We cried together and said a prayer of thanks to God. Now we actually have to apply to business school, but the hard part is over. What a happy day!!!

3 comments:

Brian Hall said...

I couldn't have done it without the support, love, faith, and prayers of my dear family, especially, you, Kendra, my dear, sweet wife!

Emily B. said...

Congratulations to BOTH of you!

Sashafras said...

Congrats Brian!!!