So if anyone knows of someone looking for an awesome starter home, send them our way. In fact I'll give you the details right here! Asking Price $144,900 !!!
3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage
Tile entry, Formal dining, Large kitchen
Beautiful gas or wood burning fireplace, Amazing Natural Light, Open floor planYou can check out the virtual tour: VIRTUAL TOUR
It's a great house. I'm gonna miss it here.

8 comments:
Pretty place! I'll send the word out (I actually do know some people wanting to move into the area...). Just for the record, I'm sad that we'll lose our funny Ethan. Except when he likes to lick me during Sharing Time, I love having him in my class. He is my little buddy. :)
He does have a tendency to lick people (eww!) Sorry about that. the more we tell him not to, the more he does it. We're still working on the personal boundaries thing.
Those are great pics!!! You will be missed. We wish you the best, with selling your home.
i'm gonna miss you guys & ryan will miss sister karate.
Your hubby said something about moving when he came to get Ryan a few Sunday's back. Good luck with selling the house and everything else! If there is anything I can do to help, we are in UT now and we have a truck.
I have no idea why I said Ryan, (I don't even know a Ryan)...I meant Ethan. ;)
Chella, I just hope you guys are close enough to play at our house!
love it! and way cheaper than our area. a house like yours could easily go for around $230,000.
Post a Comment