At 3pm the other day I was desperate for a little me time.... So I went in here And got this out And thisI spent the next half hour blowing it up
Time for some water, and some alone time! It only took 45 minutes... Just in time for.... Hey what are you doing in here? Argh....I guess it's time for some of thisThat's better. Now back to my show. Oh well.
So I've learned that if I lock my bedroom door, lock the bathroom door, and then close myself in the closet with all the lights out except the closet, I can almost not hear them calling for me. : )Of course, then Scott says, "Leave mommy alone, she doesn't want you right now." When did he get so good with a guilt trip?!?!?
Don't we all have those days? My sanity comes from the time where I purposefully put Leah in quiet time and save Jax for a nap at the same time of day...without that hour, I would lose my mind sometimes! Even when they are angels, you still need SOME time to yourself. I'm sure there have been studies done on it! ;)
That's hilarious. I love how you have a picture for every part of the story. Thanks for the laugh! And hey, I can always put that timer back on our TV to record Oprah for you again - you'll just have to come over every time to watch some. Okay by me! (BTW: Love the "new" look of the blog. I really don't know how new it is, because I haven't visited in so long ... sorry.)
9 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's really funny!
Alone time? What is that??
;-)
Hilarious. I hope it wasn't one of those annoying Oprah's with Dr. Oz. That dude bugs.
So I've learned that if I lock my bedroom door, lock the bathroom door, and then close myself in the closet with all the lights out except the closet, I can almost not hear them calling for me. : )Of course, then Scott says, "Leave mommy alone, she doesn't want you right now." When did he get so good with a guilt trip?!?!?
Don't we all have those days? My sanity comes from the time where I purposefully put Leah in quiet time and save Jax for a nap at the same time of day...without that hour, I would lose my mind sometimes! Even when they are angels, you still need SOME time to yourself. I'm sure there have been studies done on it! ;)
yeah.....been there. that's when i put in a dvd and take a shower.
that was cute. i love what you've done with your blog!
9 days???!!! wish i could help! good luck
That's hilarious. I love how you have a picture for every part of the story. Thanks for the laugh! And hey, I can always put that timer back on our TV to record Oprah for you again - you'll just have to come over every time to watch some. Okay by me! (BTW: Love the "new" look of the blog. I really don't know how new it is, because I haven't visited in so long ... sorry.)
Post a Comment