Update: Graydon (correct spelling!) was born 5/30/08! Healthy, happy and handsome as can be. Emily is doing great as well. Congratulations!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
New quilts
I've made two new quilts. One for Nora's 2nd birthday and the other for my nephew Grayden who is about to make his appearance in this world any day now.
I realized I don't really have any pictures of this quilt, so this will have to do. I only take good pictures of the quilts I'm giving away... I'll have to fix that.
Here is Grayden's quilt. It matches his nursery. My mother-in-law put in a lot of hours making the bumpers and bed skirt, and Emily made the cover for the glider and ottoman. Curtains are in the works. It is a beautiful nursery.
Update: Graydon (correct spelling!) was born 5/30/08! Healthy, happy and handsome as can be. Emily is doing great as well. Congratulations!
Update: Graydon (correct spelling!) was born 5/30/08! Healthy, happy and handsome as can be. Emily is doing great as well. Congratulations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I just posted pics of the nursery, so you'll have to go and see it (and steal any pictures you want). The curtain looks awesome!
p.s. it's spelled Graydon, even though I kind of like Grayden. Oops, too late now!
p.s.s. I never told you that I finished the striped/dotted blanket. So cute! I made burp cloths out of the car/blue fabric so that I would use it frequently and could keep the colors together! yeah!
Beautiful! Love 'em! One day I'm going to learn how to do real stuff like that! You know, sewing, etc. One day. :)
The quilts are beautiful!! You are so talented! I also really liked the train birthday cake that you made, so cool :)
Both of the quilts look so good. I really want to learn, but just haven't taken the time to do it.
Also, the train cake was so cute and his smile say's it all.
Those are so awesome Kendra! I wish I could quilt. I think Joseph would kill me if I started another hobby though! LOL I am going to start on a dress for Alanna soon, so we'll see how that goes. ;-)
The train cake is so cute!
And I can't believe that Ethan still takes a nap! How lucky for you. I can't even get Cori to take naps anymore!
LOVE them both! Nora is adorable in that 'big girl bed'!
Post a Comment