
Ethan loves trains. May 10th was train appreciation day, or something like that, national train day, oh I don't know. Something about trains day. May is also Ethan's birthday month, so we went on a train ride! We were going to go on the Grapevine Railway, but after further consideration (it costs a lot, we have a 2 year old and a 3 year old, it takes almost 6 hours from the time you leave Grapevine until the time you get back to Grapevine) we decided to ride the DART. We had a ton of fun, and Ethan was heard saying, "this is my best birthday EVER!".

The kids were so excited about riding on the train.

Here we go!

This is awesome!

Family photo

Trinity Railway Express, the best part of the train ride.
4 comments:
what a great idea!
I love it ... what a good idea!!!
So fun! DART did it for him, huh. And the best birthday? NICE! Pat yourself on the back...hadn't even thought of that one.
Happy belated Birthday to our cute Ethan too!
We HAVE to go again - I hate that we missed this fun event!
Post a Comment