Brian's work has an annual family picnic that is always fun. The kids have an absolute blast. There was face painting, crafts, a dunk tank, pinatas, a caricature sketch artist, yummy food, door prizes and other stuff...
My favorite was the face painter. She was awesome. We all got our arms painted instead of our faces (it was very hot and muggy), and here are the results:
Madam Butterfly

Too Cool For School

And my new favorite picture of Brian and I...
10 comments:
Okay, I LOVED those pictures...and you're right, the face painter was awesome! It is so fun to do those types of things with the family.
cute :D)
That last picture of you and Brian is awesome....it looks like you are young teenagers in love:)
Those look AWESOME!! Wow! The last time we were at a carnival that had face painting it was just a teenager doing the best she could because the person who was supposed to do it didn't show up. The girls really liked it though.
The picture of you and Brian looks so cute! You guys look so happy and you look PERFECT together!!
i knew you guys were crazy bikers deep down.
I love the pic of you and Brian. You both look young and smokin' hot! ;)lol.
All of those pictures are so adorable!
I like biker chick Kendra.
you two are so cute! you're such a babe, kendra!
That is so cute! Your kids are adorable. I love the picture of the two of you. What a hot couple!
Post a Comment