The other day my neighbors were asking me what Nora's hair looks like straight. I said, "uh, I dunno. I only did it once and it kept curling while I straightened it." So the next day I got out the blow dryer and the curling iron and went to work. Nora loved it and sat very still.

She is adorable (of course!), but I still love her curls more.

She messed with everything on the counter top while I straightened her hair. At least it kept her busy.

I said, "Give me your prettiest smile...."
10 comments:
I know I've been MIA for a while, this whole mom/wife thing takes a lot of time. Nora is adorable! Curly or straight hair! I LOVE the smile on the last picture!
holy cow her hair is loooong. she's so stinkin' cute, love her prettiest smile!!
I love it. I still love her curls the best though. It looks so long when it is straight.
Nora's hair is so long! I can't believe it. I too agree that i like it better curly, maybe it's because I have a thing for curly hair! :)
I love curls! My hair has always been so straight. She is just so adorable!
Do you know that I have only had straight hair once in my life? And it was cause I was going to a party dressed as the cow-girl Madonna from her one video (long story), and my hair was blond then...anyway, I had to pay someone at a salon to do it for me! Only time. I liked it, but I, too, loved the curls better!
She is adorable either way, though, isn't she?!
Madonna- Really? That is soooo funny.
I loooove her straight hair!! ADORABLE!!
How cute, Nora is! Nora, I hope your daddy still recognized you with straight hair. The only time I straighted my curly hair my husband (boyfriend at the time) didn't recognize me and walked right past me! :)
It's so beautiful! Wow, Nora, you are a gorgeous little girl!
Post a Comment