How I make it through the day...
YOu are so funny. I hope you had a great time. You will have to let me know how it went.
Oh, wow...I can TOTALLY see the family resemblance...almost like if I saw all of you in a crowd, I could tell you were all related. :)
OM..Gosh. This is hilarious (sp?). Where did you find those eyes?
Those crazy Halls!!!
Too, too funny. Print those and frame them in one of those multiple picture frames.
starfall--love it thanks!and i agree on the picture frame idea that would be fab!
hahahaha...that's awesome!!!
These are HILARIOUS!! I didn't know that you had gone around and taken everyone's picture. Very clever. I think your picture is my favorite. Ooh, my face hurts from smiling!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
YOu are so funny. I hope you had a great time. You will have to let me know how it went.
Oh, wow...I can TOTALLY see the family resemblance...almost like if I saw all of you in a crowd, I could tell you were all related. :)
OM..Gosh. This is hilarious (sp?). Where did you find those eyes?
Those crazy Halls!!!
Too, too funny. Print those and frame them in one of those multiple picture frames.
starfall--love it thanks!
and i agree on the picture frame idea that would be fab!
hahahaha...that's awesome!!!
These are HILARIOUS!! I didn't know that you had gone around and taken everyone's picture. Very clever. I think your picture is my favorite. Ooh, my face hurts from smiling!
Post a Comment