Friday, May 15, 2009

Bye Bye Love

Bye Bye love
Bye bye Happiness
Hello loneliness
I think I'm a gonna cry
Bye Bye my love goodbye.....

Brian left yesterday to go to Texas for the summer. He got an internship with Pepsico. I, on the other hand, am on Medicaid and can't leave the state of Utah for more than 30 days at a time. Duh! So in about four weeks the kids and I will go down to Texas to visit for a couple of weeks. And then Brian will have about 4-5 more weeks and he'll be back in Utah. I miss him! Waaahhhh! Luckily a lot of fun stuff is going on this summer here in Utah to keep the kids and I busy, so the time should go really fast. I just hope this morning/noon/night sickness leaves pretty soon so I can be a competant parent.

We miss you man! Real bad!

6 comments:

-Laura- said...

Oh man, that stinks! I hope it goes by really fast for you! ...and that you start feeling better too!

Brian Hall said...

I miss you, too! It will go fast. Can't wait to see y'all in about a month!

Gary Church said...

OUCH! Better you than me!!!! I would have already died. Hang in there!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I think I live kinda far from you. But, you should bring the kiddos over and we could blow up the pool and maybe even try to get in some crafty time.

Nights were always the hardest for me when my hubby was out of town.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh sad! I hope the some goes by super quickly. What fun things do you have planned?

Alicia said...

:( You can always visit us. We're a little bit closer. Bedtime was always hard for me but I imagine you'll do a great job. I'm sorry you're sick!