Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Same old Same old

Well, no twins. I must admit I'm very very relieved. VERY. And I'm measuring right where I should be. I'm starting to think that the midwife could sense how scared and anxious I was at the thought of having twins that she lied about my uterus measuring two weeks ahead so that there would be a medical reason for me to be able to have a sono and set my mind at ease. (Man was that a run-on sentence!) Sorry, no exciting news. But in this instance I'm very calm and happy about a healthy, beautiful baby that is right on schedule. I'm excited the news is not exciting.

4 comments:

Tara said...

:)

Emily and Stephen said...

That is great news- although I really think you could do wins. How are you liking Mt. Timp? Kathryn delivered Cole, I love her, and Claudia is so sweet and supportive I think I cried for an hour in her room one time.

Erin said...

Well congrats on one healthy baby! That is cool the midwife got you into a sonogram. I can't wait for mine!

Rachel Durazzani said...

I thought I posted on this. Glad that you're glad it's not twins. It made me tired just thinking about. And I'm glad you have a health baby. So fun!