My sister Emmy Jardine is having her first baby. And I give each of my sister (including in-laws) a quilt for their first baby. Emmy had already bought a bedding set that included a quilt, so I made a snugly blanket/quilt instead. I love how it turned out, and it is so so so soft.
7 comments:
Looks great, sweetheart!
NO WAY! Emmaline is having a baby? Little Emma with rabbit toes?!?! I don't even know if she remembers that - but... I do. We were BFF's for that summer! You did a great job! It is awesome! Would you consider making one for our baby when we adopt? I would pay whatever you want!!!
I can't believe Emmy's having a baby! What a great quilt! It's adorable.
So VERY cute! I want to make my kids quilts so bad...of course, I have to buy a sewing machine first! One day...I know how to do basic sewing (blankets, pillows, etc., but anyways. Sigh. I really, really, want to quilt! :)
Kendra, that is so darn adorable. Can't express it in words! Lucky Baby Jardine!
that's so cute!!
Totally cute quilt, Kendra! I'm making a baby quilt for my little kiddo too! I just bought the fabric, haven't started cutting it yet though. What a fun idea to put the monkey and elephant on there!
Post a Comment