Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Like the Earth

Nora is laying next to me in bed and she said, "Mom, your tummy is getting real tall, like the Earth!"

It sure is!

7 comments:

Chrystalee said...

I love it! They say the BEST things!!! : )

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

very cute. lets see some pics of that cute earth.

The A Team said...

:) that just makes me smile.

Amberly said...

I love her, she says the cutest things ever. Cayden keeps commenting on the largeness of my belly too. The only difference is I really am huge like the earth!! We miss you guys so much, Cayden and Emma keep asking when Ethan and Nora will be back so they can play with them. Hope all is going well. I bety the kids are thrilled to be with their daddy again. Talk to ya soon.

Alicia said...

Heehee! That's cute. My tummy is just big enough that the kids can accidently sit on it when they're aiming for my lap. OOOF! How's TX? Are you swimming everyday? So far, I've found a bat, a pair of Nora pjs, the moose shirt, and a pair of underwear. I feel worst about the bat. Hey, what's the update on the lemonade stand?

Bethanne said...

Leah told me the other day that my legs look pregnant. And Jax calls me "Big Mama". I'm taking them both as terms of endearment. hahahaha

Emily B. said...

Oh gee, thanks Nora! Only from the mouth of babes!