This baby is getting too big for my tummy! He is a vicious little kicker too. But that's not the worst of my problems.... We have NO idea what we are going to name him!
Help!
Just leave your ideas for boys name in the comments section, we need some inspiration.
Otherwise we will have to go with Ethan and Nora's ideas:
Buffalo Gracias Hall
Tree Love Hall
Ian Nathan Hall (think anything that sounds like Ethan)
Mark Rick Hall
Some are better than others, but any ideas would be helpful.
12 comments:
Here are the unused names from my short list:
Gilbert
Jonas
Oliver
Tobias
Gibson
Asher
I thought about holding some back in case I need them, but I decided to act on the future that is imminent rather than the one that might never happen. Besides, you might not use any of them anyway.
I'm halfway kidding on some of these:
William Tecumseh Hall
Edward Jacob Hall :)
John Harry Hall :)
I can't think of anything else right now.
I really like Max - for some reason every Max that I have ever met was the cutest sweetest little guy ever! I satill stay in touch with my Max from CTR 8's a few years ago. Max, Oliver, Nathan, Eliott, I like all of those names.
How about Liam, Owen, or Nolan (my fav)?
I like the name 'Davis' for a boy's first name, but my maiden name sorat ruined it a little. I've met a few little boys with sorta old fashioned names lately and I've loved them:
Henry
William (they call him Liam)
Roger (seriously, it was so cute!)
But more recent boy names that I love are:
Nathan
Brady
Gavin
Paxton
Jackson
Good luck!!
sorat = sorta
Here are some of my favorites
Dallin
Clayton
Anson
Christian
Cayleb
Braxton
Jackson
and I think Cayden is
really cute =)
I'm totally cracking up...Mark Rick Hall. Out of all of them, this probably doesn't seem like the funniest, but it is to me!
I'm still rooting for Grant. I like Megan's idea of Jonas...if it weren't for those three little gay guys! Oliver is fabulous, but is in the new phases of being a fad name. Asher is cool!
p.s. I LOVE the name Nathan. I'll never use it because of my high school days. Now, we had a Nathan Hall who passed away, but I think you could still use it.
I love last names as first names for boys. And those ending in -on for some reason. Very masculine!
Harrison, Grayson, Ashton, Mason, Brooks, Grady, Brady...Oh, I can't remember any names anymore!
Love Tobias. And Jamison (which I can't use because it rhymes with Mason). Donovan? Henry?
Thanks for all the help!!! We now have a short list. It will not be revealed, we're mean like that.
You'll all find out when we do, when he is born.
Post a Comment