I finally finished the baby's quilt. I think it turned out just the way I wanted it to. I was a bit nervous because I was trying out some new ways of doing things. I definitely learned a lot. And truthfully it took me less time than I thought it would. Which if I added up all the hours would be somewhere around 100 or so.... But worth it for something I hope turns out to be a family heirloom.

I'll put a better picture up later when I take one of the quilt hanging up in the baby's bedroom.
6 comments:
You are amazing!!
Beeeeyooooootiful!! You are so talented!
wow. i tell you what, wow!
Kendra,
I am totally in awe right now! That quilt is so beautiful and you are incredibly talented!
OK, that quilt rocks! I want two. j/k
I keep going back to look at your quilt. I can't keep my eyes off it! I guess I'll get to see it for real in Jan. :)
Post a Comment