Monday, November 09, 2009

Guessing Game


So the end is near! I officially have less than three weeks left until my due date: Nov. 29th.

Ethan was born 12 days early. Ethan was 6 lbs 6 oz
Nora was born 13 days early. Nora was 6 lbs 9 oz

Sooooooo...... I think it would be fun to have a contest. Guess the time, date, and weight and put it in the comments. I will make a handmade gift for whoever gets closest. I don't promise it will be before the New Year that you receive said gift.

Good luck! Contest officially ends when I go into labor, so if you guess after I've headed to the hospital, sorry you're outta luck.

Current guesses:

Tara- Nov 13th, 12pm, 6lb 5oz (that's kinda scary, Friday the 13th at Midnight!... My bad 12pm is noon, not midnight), sorry Tara, but I sure was hoping you were right!!!
Amanda- Nov 14th, 1:19 am, 6lbs 3oz, unfortunately not...
Emily Burk- Nov 14th, 2:22 pm, 6lbs 12oz
Andrea- Nov 15th, 8:01 am, 6lbs 15oz
Megan- Nov 15th, 11:15am, 7lbs
Ami- Nov 16th, 7lbs 4oz (need a time)
Sasha- Nov 17th, 6:07 pm, 6lbs 2oz
Patti- Nov 18th, 11:20 am, 6lbs 12oz
Becky- Nov 19th, 5am, 7lbs
Laura- Nov 20th, 2:30 pm, 7lbs 1oz
Jennifer- Nov 20th, 7pm, 7lbs 3oz
Ben/Alicia- Nov 21st, 10am, 6 lbs 10oz
Janette- Nov 25th (really?!), 7:32 am, 6lbs 5oz


20 comments:

Tara said...

Unknown baby #3 will be born 16 days early and will be 6 lbs 5 oz. :) I wonder what his name will be...

Megan said...

14 days early, 7 lbs even. Can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had stats, like 30% efaced and at 1(or something)! Since we have two almost identical pregnancies. I will say 9 days early and 7lbs 3oz.-Jennifer

Sashafras said...

Wow, your babies are so small when they are born! I'm going to guess that he will be born Nov. 17 even though I think it would be cool if he was born on his due date (which is Cori's bday!!) 6lbs 2oz. at 6:07 pm.
Good luck! I hope every thing goes smoothly. Wish I could be your doula!

The A Team said...

born on nov. 16 and 7lbs 4 oz. hope the time goes quickly for your sake. :D

Kendra said...

Come on people! Start putting a time too! Just so I can decide between two people if they guess the same day and weight.

Tara said...

12 p.m. :)

Becky said...

I am going with the baby being born 10 days early.... 7lbs. and born at 5am.

Anonymous said...

Okay, for something handmade by Kendra I'll try my luck. I will say baby X will be born on November 18th at 11:20 am. He will weigh 6 lbs 12 oz. I refuse to comment on any names!

Amy said...

You look so cute! It was great to meet you last month! I wander over to your blog from time to time now that we got to chat! Congrats on the baby! I won't take a guess so your friends and family can win, but I wanted to tell you the quilt you did is amazing! All the best for your cure family!

Amy said...

I meant to type cute family not cure. :)

Ben said...

OK, I'm going to have to say that I think Buffalo Gracias will be born on November 21st 2009 at 1000 hours.

My name is Andrea said...

November 15, 8:01 am, weighing in at 6lbs, 15oz.

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Ok I'll clarify Nov. 20th 7pm 7lbs 3oz beautiful and healthy!!!-Jennifer

Gary Church said...

In honor of Ashley:

Nov 25th at 7:32am - 6lbs 5 oz. :D

Josh & Emily Burk said...

Baby #3 Nov 14th at 2:22 pm weighing 6lbs 12 oz.

Hope everything goes well! =)

-Laura- said...

Nov. 20th, 2:30pm (my anniversary, ha ha!), 7lbs. 1 oz.

Amanda said...

Nov 14. (15 days early)
1:19 am
6 lbs 3 oz

Megan said...

Make my time 11:15 a.m. (11/15, 11:15)

Kirsten said...

ha--my brother was ll lbs 15 oz born at 11:15, so another 1115/1115. Anyway. way to be a hot momma so close to popping! and I forgot to tell you I like the name Chandler. My guess: Nov. 21, 5:23 pm, 6 lbs 4 oz.