I'm just starting to get used to the new house. It's starting to feel like home.
There are so many things I love about it:
1. the kids have their own space
2. There is no computer in my bedroom
3. I have a place I can keep my sewing machine set up ALL the time
4. The pantry is BIG
5. It's really close to Ethan's school
6. The back patio is covered!
7. the dining room is open to the kitchen
8. we can grow into it, not out of it- no more moving for a long while!
I'm still putting pictures up and rearranging furniture, but I feel settled and content. There is a bit of drama with our washer, dryer and fridge. That's a story for another day, and it includes bounced checks (not ours) and people knocking on our door saying threatening things, hmmmm. But what's life without a little excitement?
Now that Brian has a job he loves with a great company and he's done with school, life really seems to be in a routine. It feels good. I'm so grateful!
2 comments:
It looks so cute. I love it. You need to post pictures that we can see the house. I miss you guys. I am glad that it is starting to feel like home. I was just thinking that about our place the other day. Did you hear in conference, Indianapolis temple. YEY! We are so excited.
And I'm so happy for y'all! Couldn't think of more deserving people. Enjoy it! xoxo.
Post a Comment