Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Sewing Again

I'm back at my sewing machine after a summertime hiatus.  I really missed it!
Today I'm going to get a head start on Christmas presents.  I'm going to make Nora a baby doll quilt, and I'm going to cut some fabric for a quilt I'm working on.  I also made a nightgown for Nora out of a t-shirt that got a grease stain on it.  That was really fun and I want to make more... I might have to visit the thrift store to find some cool old t-shirts!

I'll post pictures when I get some finish products.

Update, here are some pictures of a few things I've been up to:

The worn out old swing.
The swing after I recovered it.  The headrest was still in great condition, so I didn't cover it.  But I wish I did, so I'll do that when I get some time.
The baby doll quilt I mad for Nora- it was suppose to be for Christmas, but she found it.

.

1 comment:

brad said...

good work