Anyway, I don't want to dwell on the hardships- I'm ready for a New Year and a clean slate (although I wish I didn't have to start over on my deductible and out-of-pocket max with my insurance!)
Last years awesomeness:
Baby Max was born
Nora started Kindergarten
Nora lost her first tooth
Wesley and Mama get to spend the day together while the kids are at school
Ethan started piano lessons
Wes moved into a big boy bed
Brian got an iPhone (so did I)
Brian and I have a nightly tradition of watching Jeopardy together :)
Ben got home from Afghanistan
Mom and Dad finished their basement!
We vacationed on the beach
We took the Kids to Disneyland for the 1st time
My sister came to visit
I grew a vegetable garden
I survived 3 surgeries ;)
And lots of other awesomeness...
2012, I'm ready for you! And you are going to be GREAT!
2 comments:
Wow! When you lay it all out there like that, yes, we had an epic year!
What a year! Love you!
Post a Comment