Sunday, August 03, 2008

Good Read

Breaking Dawn was an awesome ending to the Twilight series. Loved it!!!
Non stop fun, excitement and twist and turns.
Read it. Now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so agree. She took this story in a direction I never expected. I am so pleased!

Amberly said...

I'm jelous you had time to read it already. I want to read it as soon as I can. Chuck always gets mad at me when I read one of those books, he says I dissapear for a couple days.

Kristy said...

Dangit! How come the only person who's finished it lives 1200+ miles away from me?? If only everyone could read as fast as you do, Kendra. Then us moochers could get a little gratification! ;) Can't wait to get my hands on someone's copy and finally read it!

My name is Andrea said...

I am so glad that someone besides me loved it. I am tired of all the haters out there whining about it...what were they really expecting? I thought everything wrapped up perfectly! And they lived happily ever after!!!