Me: Yeah?
Ethan: Do our lights look like nipples?
Me: Who told you that?
Ethan: I'm right, huh?
Me: Yeah, you're right. Goodnight honey.
Ethan: Goodnight.
About a week after Brian went back to Dallas, Nora was sitting in her room playing with one of the little girls from her little people collection. I was watching her, thinking how cute she was when she turned to me and said, "Her sad, her cryin', because her miss her daddy."
It about broke my heart.
Luckily her daddy is coming home to Utah this Saturday. Whoopee!
7 comments:
Ethan...where-oh-where did you come up with that one? We need to get together soon, but I dont think I'm ready for Bridger to be thinking of our lights like that just yet! Oh wait..I just looked up and noticed we don't have nipples....so we're in the clear for now. ;)Too funny!
Whoa. Nipples. I'd have busted a gut laughing at that one. Awesome! I'm sure it didn't for you, but the past month FLEW by for me!!
that's great!!!
YES! I've always thought to myself that they looked like nipples and wondered why they make them that way. Of course, a woman isn't designing them. Leave it to Ethan, however, to vocalize what we're all thinking. That is just hysterical!
So sad! I am so glad that he will be home tommorrow. I bet you are all so excited. That is the funniest story about Ethan, he is so smart and he is definately a character. Cayden just loves him.
Dude, that's hilarious. Those lights do look like that. Nora's story made me want to squeeze her cheeks through the computer monitor!
Okay, that is soooooo funny. Oh, Ethan...dear sweet, honest and out-going Ethan. You do, indeed, have your hands full with such a brilliant boy who has no reservations!!!
Post a Comment