Monday, February 09, 2009

Nora lines stuff up

This one is for you mom. And for all you other people who read my blog but never comment. Oh well, I'm getting used to it. And by the way thank you to Rachelle, Bethanne, Janette, and Emily for always making me feel loved in the comment section. Ok, now I'm starting to sound a bit whiny!

So I'll get back to business... the other day Nora and I went to Broadbents, my new favorite store on the planet! It's a quilters dream. The fabric there is to die for. I. Love. It.

Nora found a little section of toys and started doing what she does best, organizing and putting into rows. She loves things to be in rows.She is so cute! I know I say that a lot, but I love the rows. We were there for about 45 minutes, and I just sat there and watched her. It was a lovely morning.

9 comments:

Sashafras said...

Hey, I comment too! :-)
Brynne used to put everything in lines too. She loved when we had our food storage cans more accessible! She would build a fort out of them! LOL
It IS cute when they do that!

Brian Hall said...

She makes me so proud. (wiping away a tear)

-Laura- said...

I'm totally guilty...I totally read your blog all the time and never comment. You can thank google reader for that. :) So I'm attempting to make up for it a little right NOW! Can I just say Nora's little pink leopard print pants are adorable???

Kendra said...

Sorry, I was just feeling sorry for myself this morning, and there are a lot more people who comment than I give credit to. I love all my readers, commenters and non-commenters alike!!!

The A Team said...

that looks like fun!

Rachel Durazzani said...

So cute! I love all the animals. And that store is cool.
I have a lot of non-commenting readers on my blog, too. It's okay to feel sorry for yourself about that every once in awhile.

LaFish said...

I love Nora's Ark! How funny that she put them in a perfect semi-circle!

alicia said...

*ahem* Ok, I read your blog all the time. I love the updates and photos and videos. I get such a kick out of every update. But I have *sniff* never, ever commented. So here you go, girl. I can't promise you'll get another one any time soon but here's comment #1. That's the CUTEST shopping behavior I've ever seen. My kids would be busy trying to see how many toys they could dump out or how far they could spread them throughout the store or trying to see if the heads come off. I can't wait to see you next time we visit. How's March?

Emily B. said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to see her!