Thursday, February 12, 2009

Obsession

I have an obsession with food. I love good food. The kind that you dream about after you eat it. The kind that makes your mouth water thinking about it. The kind you have at a restaurant, and can't wait to go back again. That is the kind I'm talking about.

So recently we ate at a restaurant named Wallaby's. SO GOOD. I got their mashers, coleslaw and pulled pork. They serve it with a piece of white bread. It was love at first bite. I couldn't stop thinking about it! So finally (because the restaurant is kinda far from our house) I decided I had to take matters into my own hands and figure out an alternative. I searched the internet for days trying to find what sounded like a good recipe for the most divine meal I'd ever eaten.

Fate! I found three perfect recipes. You can find them here.

Of course the one thing I couldn't find a substitute for was the BBQ sauce, so I went to the restaurant and bought a bottle. Well worth the $5.

If you want make someone VERY happy on Valentine's Day, then make this dinner for them!

2 comments:

-Laura- said...

I am totally the same way!!! One of my favorite things to do in the whole world is eat good food!!! I also LOVE Wallaby's! We went there a few times while we lived in Utah...could you send a franchise down south??? I will definitely be trying your pulled pork recipe you found. Thanks!!!

Tara said...

LUCKY!!! I can't wait until my six weeks are up! I'm half way there, though. Love and miss you!