All my brother's and sister's have/are/were in town this week, including the cousins. We've been having so a great time, and the kids live and die for their cousins. Today was my sister Jonica's birthday, so we had a fun party. (She is the Quality Chick in the picture below)




This is probably my favorite picture of the bunch, I just love how his eyes are closed... And he totally smacked the ball right over the bases.

This is how the boys spend a lot of their time: on the DS, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, or the Nintendo. We make them take potty breaks, food breaks, and playing outside breaks. My nephew Jarus (the one in red) has PJ's that say "If it weren't for video games, I'd never get out of bed." or something to that effect.

One day we went to this park that had an awesome little creek running through it. The kids had so much fun it was hard to get them to leave. The water was freezing! When the kids got home we made them take off all their clothes but their underwear on the front porch, that was a sight! They all ran in and got in their PJ's...so cute.

Nora and Kaiya have been playing house and dress up almost the entire week. I think they are lovely.


Happy Birthday Jonica!
4 comments:
OK, this post totally made me miss you guys even MORE! Agh! I love you! Can't wait to see y'all!
I LOVE that picture of Ethan! Hilarious!!! Love ya!
Hey, how are you feeling? You are so cute and love your cute little "hams"! Love being with family though. So much!
that looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment